Infinity Economics is a user user-and-service centric blockchain and crypto network. It seeks to incorporate the use of its token into the traditional financial world. Also, it seeks to create a single channel to the market for investors, traders, and financial institutions. The platform has a crypto coin dubbed Infinity Economics (XIN), which serves as the platform’s primary exchange token.
XIN runs on its blockchain and according to data from Coinmarketcap, it has a value is $0.0025. It is listed on six exchanges with a total of 13 markets. According to the project’s website, the coin has a market cap of $21,793,785. The coin has a supply of 9,000,000,000 coins. The network has a total of 220,180 members and there is a total of 61,301 wallets. To join the platform, all you need to do is create a new wallet.
Creating a New Wallet
The process of creating the wallet includes,
- Opening the wallet page
- Clicking on the “New Account” button
- Reading the disclaimer
- Penning down your passphrase and your account ID (Use a pen and paper)
- Type the passphrase again for security and check whether your ID is displayed
- Click on “Confirm and Login”
Benefits of Joining the Infinity Economics Network
- The platform supports the creation of smart contracts. This feature offers its members next-level automation and allows the use of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the traditional market.
- Infinity Economics has an asset exchange, which allows its members to buy and sell assets. On top of this, it enables the presentation of more data beyond coin trading.
- This network has an escrow service, which ensures secure payments by holding the buyer’s coins until the terms of trade are met.
- The platform has several social media handles that help you communicate with like-minded individuals. These include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Medium, Reddit, and Telegram.
Security and Transparency
The Infinity Economics project has been a community project since its genesis process began on October 2, 2017. The decision-making power rests with the community members. This increases transparency and prevents the implementation of changes that the members are not comfortable with. The platform uses Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) and SHA256 hashing algorithms to enhance both security and performance.
Indian Authorities Arrest Five Men in Connection to The Death of a Bitcoin Businessman
Brazil Becomes the First Country to Issue Blockchain-exclusive Birth Certificates
Do You Know The Difference Between Tokens And Coins?
News4 days ago
Report: China’s Upcoming CBDC Does not Need Bank Accounts for Transfers
Blockchain4 days ago
Top 10 problems that are slowing down the progress of blockchain/crypto
News5 days ago
PNC, a Leading Bank in the US Begins Using RippleNet for Cross-border Payments
News7 days ago
Switzerland’s Banking Regulator Grants Licenses to Two Crypto-focused Banks